This recipe is literally popping!!! A crunchy, toasty snack that makes your seed cycling effortless. Enjoy.
- 1c dry quinoa
- 1/3c chocolate chips
- 3 t coconut oil
- 3T SCB FOL blend
- Heat 1 t coconut oil in a hot skillet before adding quinoa
- Stir the quinoa continuously for 5 minutes or until the quinoa turns brown, and gives a nutty aroma. You’ll notice it pops like popcorn!
- Melt chocolate chips with 2 t coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave or over medium heat in a saucepan
- Add toasted quinoa to the melted chocolate
- Add SCB FOL and mix until combined.
- Transfer to a lined baking dish and set in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Once frozen, snap off and enjoy!